I do not understand this pregnancy test meme, and frankly I think it’s stupid…
It’s almost fall you know that means we will all be needing some
dont bring this back
I waited an entire year to make this post. It’s coming back.
a victim of the skeleton war, hung from the ceiling. this is disrespect.
1 like = 1 respects
1 reblog = 10 000 respects
EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THIS!!!!!!!!!
REBLOG…IT CAN SAVE A LIFE OR TWO!!!
WARNING: Some knew about the red light on cars, but not Dialing 112.
An UNMARKED police car pulled up behind her and put his lights on. Lauren’s parents have always told her to never pull over for an unmarked car on the side of the road, but rather to wait until they get to a gas station, etc.
Lauren had actually listened to her parents advice, and promptly called, 112 on her cell phone to tell the police dispatcher that she would not pull over right away. She proceeded to tell the dispatcher that there was an unmarked police car with a flashing red light on his rooftop behind her. The dispatcher checked to see if there were police cars where she was and there weren’t, and he told her to keep driving, remain calm and that he had back up already on the way.
Ten minutes later 4 cop cars surrounded her and the unmarked car behind her. One policeman went to her side and the others surrounded the car behind. They pulled the guy from the car and tackled him to the ground. The man was a convicted rapist and wanted for other crimes.
I never knew about the 112 Cell Phone feature. I tried it on my AT&T phone & it said, “Dialing Emergency Number.”
Especially for a woman alone in a car, you should not pull over for an unmarked car. Apparently police have to respect your right to keep going on to a safe place.
*Speaking to a service representative at Bell Mobility confirmed that 112 was a direct link to State trooper info. So, now it’s your turn to let your friends know about “Dialing, 112”
You may want to send this to every Man, Woman & Youngster you know; it may well save a life.
This applies to ALL 50 states
PLEASE PASS ALONG TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY, IT CAN SAVE A LIFE….
Works in Canada too guys, just tried it!
Reblogging for anyone of the feminine preference that follow me. (Or for general knowledge.)
Cross off the ones you’ve done (don’t judge)
- 1. had sex
- 2. bought condoms
- 3. gotten pregnant
- 4. failed a class
- 5. kissed a boy
- 6. kissed a girl
- 7. used a little paper bag for lunch
8. had a job
9. missed the school bus
11. left the house without your wallet/purse
- 12. bullied someone on the internet
- 13. sexted
- 14. had sex in public
15. played on a sports team
- 16. smoked weed
- 17. smoked cigarettes
- 18. smoked a cigar
- 19. drank alcohol
- 20. watched “The Breakfast Club”
- 21. been overweight
- 22. been underweight
- 23. had an eating disorder
24. been to a wedding
- 25. made fun of someone for being fat
26. been on the computer for 5 hours straight
27. watched tv for 5 hours straight
28. been late for work
29. been late for school
- 30. kissed someone in the rain
- 31. showered with someone else
- 32. failed my drivers test
- 33. ran a mile in less than 10 minutes
- 34. been outside my home country
35. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours
- 36. gotten my heart broken
- 37. had a credit card
- 38. been to a professional sports game
- 49. broken a bone
40. been unhappy about your weight
- 41. won a trophy
- 42. cut myself
- 43. had an STD
- 44. got engaged
- 45. been on a diet
6. tried out to be on a tv show
47. rode in a taxi
48. been to prom
- 49. played in a drinking game
- 50. stayed up for 24 hours or more
- 51. been to a concert
- 52. had a three-some
53. had a crush on someone of the same sex
- 54. been in a car accident
- 55. had braces
56. learned another language
57. killed a bug
58. been at a yard sale
- 59. been to a japanese steakhouse
- 60. wore make up
61. talked to someone via webcam
- 62. lost my virginity before I was 16
- 63. had my wisdom teeth taken out
- 64. kissed someone a different race than myself
- 65. snuck out of the house
- 66. bought porn
67. had a virus on my computer
68. dyed your hair
- 69. had oral sex
- 71. graduated from college
72. wore someone else’s clothes
- 73. voted in a election
74. rode in an ambulance
- 75. rode in a helicopter
- 76. caught the stove on fire
77. got in a verbal fight
78. been on vacation
79. been in an airplane
80. been on a boat
- 81. had surgery
- 82. kissed someone before I was 14
- 83. beat a video game
84. found something valuable on the ground
- 85. made a survey
- 86. stalked someone on facebook/myspace
87. prank called someone
- 88. been to a library outside of school
89. spent over $100 shopping in one day
- 90. cut your hair and hated it
91. peed outside
92. went fishing
93. helped with charity
- 94. taken a pregnancy test
- 95. been rejected by a crush
- 96. been suspended from school
- 97. broken a mirror
- 98. faked sick from school
99. owned a pet
- 100. been to six flags
I know what I did was right. I was standing up for the few souls that simply enough the show.
This is what I get for standing up for fans? Am I the only one here who knows that not everyone in the fandom are shitty asshole?
Omg my first hate mail! But, seriously I’m not going to let your hate affect me in any way. I was defended the fandom.
Some at my lunch table said bronies are gross sexist assholes. I told her that grouping all of us like that isn’t fair to the fans that simply enjoy the show. Her reasoning was “thats like saying even though 90% of a cake is poison and 10% isn’t, the cake should be labeled “not poison.”’ I told her that if you separate the 10 percent on the good fans, it’s two separate cakes and one is fine. Every fandom has two cakes. She just continued on how being a brony is gross… I wanted to punch her.
(my reasoning might not make sense but you get it.)